ATTENTION: This is the Standard Edition (not working for QO-100 use)
You can purchase the QO-100 Edition here: https://shoptly.com/i/buif
The CAT Tool for WebSDRs
CATSync allows you to control public WebSDR receivers with your real rig connected via CAT control to your computer. It supports the classical WebSDR as well as Kiwi SDR interfaces:
- Control any public WebSDR server by means of your real RIG…
- Supports a wide number of RIG’s (it uses the popular OmniRig engine)
- Supports WebSDR and KiwiSDR browser based SDR receivers
- Tune the VFO of your radio and see the web SDR follow in realtime !
- Click on the WebSDR waterfall and retune your rig in realtime.
- Syncronizes both, frequency and mode changes (CW, USB, LSB, AM, FM)
- Listen to the same frequency as your rig via web SDR or viceversa
- Ideally suited e.g. for people suffering from local QRM or working in nets
- Can track RX or TX VFO (e.g. to find that split of a DX station) if radio CAT command set of your rig supports both independently
- Can be interfaced with popular logging software using OminRig or via VSPE port splitter
Download the full version installer from this website automatically after your purchase.
You will be notified by e-mail with a download link about new version updates.
(a notification is sent to the e-mail supplied for your PayPal payment)