Are you an eBook lover? If yes then you have come to the right place.
We have a large collection of amazing information & knowledgeable eBook’s on this topic. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
** 100% Quality Seller ** Quality Deliver **
1. Parents are often so busy with the physical rearing of children that they miss the glory of parenthood, just as the grandeur of the trees is lost when raking leaves.
2. What do we mean by ‘single parenting’?
3.Single parent may suffer from some situations like -----
*Coping with loss
*Assuming additional roles and responsibilities
*Enabling and Adjusting to the new role and circumstances
*Providing continuity and avoiding disruption for the children and family
*Helping children cope with the situation, loss and circumstance
*Dealing and coping with own emotions and changed condition
*Battling societal prejudice and stigma of single-parent homes and care-giving
*Adequate care and fostering the needs of the children
*Maintaining self-confidence in the eyes and judging of others
*Feelings of doubt, low self-esteem and inadequacy
*Balancing effective parenting with career life
*Time and financial constraints
*Dealing with the rest of the family, step family, new romantic interests, dating and support networks
4.What and whom are single parents, as individuals, as a group? What do we mean by ‘single parenting’?
5. Why the dual focus rewards and challenges?
6. YOU DID NOT PLAN IT, BUT YOU CAN COPE WITH IT, LEARN AND MASTER IT!
7. Where will you live?
8. Where will you sleep?
9. What will you eat? Do you have money for food and clothes?
10. Where will the money come from to take care of and provide for your family?
11. Do you have any help and support from family and friends?
12. Do you need temporary assistance like housing, food, part-time job, baby-sitting, support, transportation etc.
13.Can you work?
14. DO you have a job, skills, do you need training, education or a part-time job as well?
15. What is the financial situation?
16. Do everything in your power to foster your children’s uniqueness and personality.
17. How does your family handle conflict, stress and crisis?
18. Are there verbal arguments in the household?
19. Can you still love and care for each other, despite the difficulty and or words that you are having?
20. How do you stay grounded and connected with each other?
21. What example are you setting for your kids?
22. Kids can be master manipulators.
23. Can you sustain and provide for your family?
24. Do you have care, love and support from family, friends and a support network?
25. What is your plan of action for moving forward?
26. Single parents have the toughest job in the world. The obstacles can feel overwhelming, and 24 hours in a day never seems to be enough time to take care of children, home, and all the other items on an endless to-do list. It’s exhausting!
27. So get your solution on single parenting order today just for $1.00.
28. I am committed to your satisfaction at the bottom of my heart.
29. I assure you that your purchase will reward you more than 100%.
30. This eBook is in PDF format and not available on Amazon or Kindle.
Buy only Quality, Not quantity.
Why wait now. Order here. It’s available for only few days.