Shoptly.com Terms of Service
By using the Shoptly.com web site and its service ("Service"), you are agreeing to abide by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Shoptly.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: Shoptly.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below may result in result in disabling or termination of your Account. Generally Shoptly.com distances itself from Conduct and Content on the Service that are violating the rights of third parties or are illegal or may be suspected as illegal. Additionally Conduct and Content on the Service that are morally offensive or insulting to other viewers or participants are also not permitted.
Opening your Account
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- You are responsible to upload only content and digital goods to which you hold full copyright especially right for distribution for payment on internet.
- You are responsible to verify that all parts of your digital goods that are included within a whole or part of a package do have all copyright permitting their sale.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account especially communications with other members, customers or Service providers..
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Account Types and Costs
- FREE account has NO monthly fees and NO listing fees. There is a commission of 5% from a realized sale.
- The commission fee is billed monthly, on the end of the calendar month in case there was at least one sale realized within that account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- The Service is provided on an "as is" basis.
- The Service claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- The Service does not pre-approve Content, however the content on service is actively monitored and the Service has the right in their sole discretion to remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- We may remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Technical support and support for any questions regarding the Service is provided only through our online support desk.
- The Service will handle and protect all your personal information with care and will under no circumstance not sell or provide the information to third-party outside of its company structure. With exception of cases when obliged to do so by Law.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You expressly understand and agree that Shoptly.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses in case inability to use or inability to access the Service.
Last updated: Jan 15, 2018